"93. Make cookie-ception cookies (http://www.leawesome.com/2012/05/cookie-ception.html)"
Er...
I'm afraid of these cookies.
In the recipe that I made (The outer coat, chocolate chips), it said that it made 3 dozen cookies. And how many cookies did I make? Six. So they're basically like a cookie that will immediately cause diabetes or obesity or something. >_< but they look good! And they taste good! (As you can see, I cut each cookie into 3 sections).
"16. Go to the Bloedel Reserve"
...
So pretty...
It's depressing. I've lived here for 13 years, and I didn't know that the Bloedel Reserve existed until a month ago...fail, fail, fail...
BUT IT'S SO PRETTY ;_;
(See blurry/terribly taken pictures on right)
"50. Paint my nails like flags."
Japanese, Polish, Lithuanian, Belgian, Finnish, Swiss, Dutch, Romanian, German, Italian.
Ja, I did this. ^^ it was fun~ except they look terrible, so I refuse to show them on here.
Er...
| Very blurry. This is what they look like on the inside. |
In the recipe that I made (The outer coat, chocolate chips), it said that it made 3 dozen cookies. And how many cookies did I make? Six. So they're basically like a cookie that will immediately cause diabetes or obesity or something. >_< but they look good! And they taste good! (As you can see, I cut each cookie into 3 sections).
"16. Go to the Bloedel Reserve"
...
So pretty...
It's depressing. I've lived here for 13 years, and I didn't know that the Bloedel Reserve existed until a month ago...fail, fail, fail...
BUT IT'S SO PRETTY ;_;
(See blurry/terribly taken pictures on right)
"50. Paint my nails like flags."
Ja, I did this. ^^ it was fun~ except they look terrible, so I refuse to show them on here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please write a comment! I love feedback and stuff like that~