Translate

Flags

free counters

Monday, June 18, 2012

Can I consider myself a foreign music fan yet?

Alexander Rybak, the winner of Eurovision
in 2009, from Norway.
"60. Become a fan of foreign music"


I didn't really know when to consider myself a fan...I've loved foreign songs for a while, but I never really considered myself a real fan of them. But I think I can now...here's a list of some of the foreign bands/artists that I like (I also followed Eurovision this year, which was very interesting):
~Alexander Rybak<3
~Jedward
~Gjallarhorn
~Värttinä
~Jónsi and Greta Salóme
~Sofia Jannok
~Poets of the Fall<3
~The Moon and the Nightspirit
~Sava
~Safura
~Jóhanna Guðrún Jónsdóttir
~Tsuumi Sound System
~Zaz
~Sóley
~One Direction
~Secret Garden
~Eldar & Nigar
~Yiruma
~Loreen

...ja. ^^
Alexander Rybak (I got my blog name from one of his songs...yeah, he's pretty freaking awesome. ^^) and Poets of the Fall are the best. You should listen to these songs:
(they really should've won Eurovision...D:<)
As Glynnis said, their hair makes them look like trolls. But they're freaking awesome~
~
Yeah. I guess I am considered a fan now. Anyways, right now I'm learning more German so I can check off number 1. I'm also working on a few others. Auf Wiedersehen! :)


Eurovision, the contest held in Europe every year.
I wish I could vote, but you have to live in Europe. D:<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment! I love feedback and stuff like that~