"32. Get into a new tv show, watch at least the whole first season."
Sherlock Holmes is freaking amazing. No such words can describe how amazing it is.
Yesterday (and today), my friend Elizabeth and I watched the first season on Netflix while drinking huge mugs of tea. It was very fun. ^^
But I dislike how the season ends. It's a huge cliffhanger and I can't get the second season on netflix and jfhdlkjfhsdkfj
Technically, we did this too. We celebrated Midsummers Eve (Norway's version) rather correctly- we had a bonfire, made up mock weddings (to pictures of Hetalia people...heh...), and yeah. Except I just realized that they celebrate it on the 23rd...who cares. And yes, I took pictures, but I don't feel like showing them. So yeah. xD
Sherlock Holmes is freaking amazing. No such words can describe how amazing it is.
Yesterday (and today), my friend Elizabeth and I watched the first season on Netflix while drinking huge mugs of tea. It was very fun. ^^
But I dislike how the season ends. It's a huge cliffhanger and I can't get the second season on netflix and jfhdlkjfhsdkfj
~
"46. Celebrate a foreign holiday the way natives do."Technically, we did this too. We celebrated Midsummers Eve (Norway's version) rather correctly- we had a bonfire, made up mock weddings (to pictures of Hetalia people...heh...), and yeah. Except I just realized that they celebrate it on the 23rd...who cares. And yes, I took pictures, but I don't feel like showing them. So yeah. xD

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please write a comment! I love feedback and stuff like that~