![]() |
| After they jumped into the sound |
I forgot to bring my swimsuit, but I did this! Apparently the sound water was freezing, but my friends are insane, so they jumped into the Sound (I would've done that...number 78...) and were shivering for the rest of the night.
"84. Eat a snow cone"
Yeah. Mine was the Christmas-coloured one...I guess I'm a rebel, huh? xD"94. Hang out with Alyssa and other friends."
Alyssa has been on vacation, so I didn't have a chance to really "hang out" with her until yesterday, even though it was only for 30 minutes or something. But I will...^^
Since I'm going to Whistler now, I'll complete a lot of them (like "ride your bike in the rain", "ride your bike everywhere you go for a day", "stay outside for the day", "go without electronics for the day", etc). I'll also finish reading Harry Potter (I'm so terrible for not finishing it), learn more sign language so I can complete that, learn about a country's culture (I got books on Germany, Norway, Switzerland, and Greece...now I just have to choose one. xD), and yeah. ^^

I used the same picture, (the one at the pier) haha.
ReplyDelete