Translate

Flags

free counters

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

4- no creative title, I'm too lazy.

"4. Play more ukelele"

Being a shut-in has it's pros, huh? I've been playing more ukulele in the past three days then I have in the past three months (well, technically I've only had it since April 29th, so it hasn't been 3 months...). I've been sitting outside playing ukulele and hoping to complete number 57 (get a tan...which is, in fact, impossible for me). Do you want to hear the songs that I've been playing? I bet you do! I have an obsession with finger-picking right now...

For number 46, I was considering Midsummer Eve. But that's tomorrow, and I have no way to build a bonfire, so forget that. I'll figure out something else...
Also, I just got a new memory card for my camera, so now I'll be able to take pictures! Unfortunately, I'm really not photogenic right now (actually, I'm never photogenic), so the picture for this one is my beautiful ukulele. Next to my beautiful British flag pillow.

1 comment:

  1. I have that same ukelele! Except I don't know how to play it...

    ReplyDelete

Please write a comment! I love feedback and stuff like that~