"56. Ride my bike everywhere for a day"
It was simple. Very simple. See, whenever I go to Whitstler, Canada, I basically just ride my bike the whole time. So yeah. ^^
"62. Run through sprinklers"
So before I went to Whistler, I had to go to Whitman College (Walla Walla) for my brother's tennis tournament. It was EXTREMELY hot, and I was dying. But then I found this huge field with a ton of sprinklers, and ran through all of them. I was soaked, and it was really fun. xD
"54. Stay outside for 10 hours straight"
Two hours of tennis, riding my bike for a while, hiking for a while, then just sitting outside until the time was up. Fun, fun, fun. I love Whistler...~
It was simple. Very simple. See, whenever I go to Whitstler, Canada, I basically just ride my bike the whole time. So yeah. ^^
"62. Run through sprinklers"
So before I went to Whistler, I had to go to Whitman College (Walla Walla) for my brother's tennis tournament. It was EXTREMELY hot, and I was dying. But then I found this huge field with a ton of sprinklers, and ran through all of them. I was soaked, and it was really fun. xD
"54. Stay outside for 10 hours straight"
Two hours of tennis, riding my bike for a while, hiking for a while, then just sitting outside until the time was up. Fun, fun, fun. I love Whistler...~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please write a comment! I love feedback and stuff like that~